Welcome to SALT WARRIOR LLC
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of SALT WARRIOR LLC's Website.
SALT WARRIOR LLC
By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions in full. Do not conitinue to use SALT WARRIOR LLC's website if you do not accept all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and any or all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person accessing this website and accepting the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves, or either the Client or ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner, whether by formal meetings of a fixed duration, or any other means, for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of provision of the Company’s stated services/products, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of United States. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalisation and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, SALT WARRIOR LLC and/or it’s licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on SALT WARRIOR LLC. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may view and/or print pages from http://www.thesaltwarrior.com for your own personal use subject to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from http://www.thesaltwarrior.com
- Sell, rent or sub-license material from http://www.thesaltwarrior.com
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from http://www.thesaltwarrior.com
Redistribute content from SALT WARRIOR LLC (unless content is specifically made for redistribution).
- This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
- Certain parts of this website offer the opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions, information, material and data ('Comments') in areas of the website. SALT WARRIOR LLC does not screen, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their appearance on the website and Comments do not reflect the views or opinions ofSALT WARRIOR LLC, its agents or affiliates. Comments reflect the view and opinion of the person who posts such view or opinion. To the extent permitted by applicable laws SALT WARRIOR LLCshall not be responsible or liable for the Comments or for any loss cost, liability, damages or expenses caused and or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
- SALT WARRIOR LLCreserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which it considers in its absolute discretion to be inappropriate, offensive or otherwise in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- You warrant and represent that:
- You are entitled to post the Comments on our website and have all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- The Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, including without limitation copyright, patent or trademark, or other proprietary right of any third party;
- The Comments do not contain any defamatory, libelous, offensive, indecent or otherwise unlawful material or material which is an invasion of privacy
- The Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business or custom or present commercial activities or unlawful activity.
- You hereby grant to SALT WARRIOR LLC a non-exclusive royalty-free license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlinking to our Content
- The following organizations may link to our Web site without prior written approval:
- Government agencies;
- Search engines;
- News organizations;
- Online directory distributors when they list us in the directory may link to our Web site in the same manner as they hyperlink to the Web sites of other listed businesses; and
- Systemwide Accredited Businesses except soliciting non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charity fundraising groups which may not hyperlink to our Web site.
- These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
- We may consider and approve in our sole discretion other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- commonly-known consumer and/or business information sources such as Chambers of Commerce, American Automobile Association, AARP and Consumers Union;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities, including charity giving sites,
- online directory distributors;
- internet portals;
- accounting, law and consulting firms whose primary clients are businesses; and
- educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve link requests from these organizations if we determine that: (a) the link would not reflect unfavorably on us or our accredited businesses (for example, trade associations or other organizations representing inherently suspect types of business, such as work-at-home opportunities, shall not be allowed to link); (b)the organization does not have an unsatisfactory record with us; (c) the benefit to us from the visibility associated with the hyperlink outweighs the absence of =$companyName?>; and (d) where the link is in the context of general resource information or is otherwise consistent with editorial content in a newsletter or similar product furthering the mission of the organization.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications or to other Web site information so long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not falsely imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the linking party and it products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party's site.
If you are among the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, you must notify us by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Please include your name, your organization name, contact information (such as a phone number and/or e-mail address) as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs from which you intend to link to our Web site, and a list of the URL(s) on our site to which you would like to link. Allow 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our Web site as follows:
- By use of our corporate name; or
- By use of the uniform resource locator (Web address) being linked to; or
- By use of any other description of our Web site or material being linked to that makes sense within the context and format of content on the linking party's site.
No use of SALT WARRIOR LLC’s logo or other artwork will be allowed for linking absent a trademark license agreement.
Without prior approval and express written permission, you may not create frames around our Web pages or use other techniques that alter in any way the visual presentation or appearance of our Web site.
Reservation of Rights
We reserve the right at any time and in its sole discretion to request that you remove all links or any particular link to our Web site. You agree to immediately remove all links to our Web site upon such request. We also reserve the right to amend these terms and conditions and its linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our Web site, you agree to be bound to and abide by these linking terms and conditions.
Removal of links from our website
If you find any link on our Web site or any linked web site objectionable for any reason, you may contact us about this. We will consider requests to remove links but will have no obligation to do so or to respond directly to you.
Whilst we endeavour to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up to date.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for any content appearing on your Web site. You agree to indemnify and defend us against all claims arising out of or based upon your Website. No link(s) may appear on any page on your Web site or within any context containing content or materials that may be interpreted as libelous, obscene or criminal, or which infringes, otherwise violates, or advocates the infringement or other violation of, any third party rights.
To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law in respect of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer will:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury resulting from negligence;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law; or
- exclude any of our or your liabilities that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set out in this Section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) are subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer or in relation to the subject matter of this disclaimer, including liabilities arising in contract, in tort (including negligence) and for breach of statutory duty.
To the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
When does my Blitz Box ship? Our shipping dates are always the 1st and 15th of the month. If you order a box on March 5th, you should expect your box to be shipped on March 15th. You will receive a March Blitz Box. If you order a box on March 18th, your box will be shipped on April 1st. You will recieve an April Blitz Box.
We shall have no responsibility or liability for a misunderstanding of the use of our. Subscriptions offered on the website will be billed as labeled. The subscriptions are to be billed monthly, 3 months, 6 months, 9 months and yearly. Each subscription will charge the customers credit card automatically until canceled. If the subscription is canceled, the customer will recieve the remainder of the subscriptions they paid for, however they will not be billed or recieve another billing cycle.
Subscription Shipment Dates
When does my Blitz Box ship? Our default shipping dates are always the 1st and 15th of the month. Your Monthly service order date detemines the shipment date. If the subsriber places the order for a Blitz Box before after 11:59PM on the 14th day of the month, you should expect your box to be shipped on March 15th. Forexample: If you order a box on March 18th, your box will be shipped on April 1st. You may request expedited shipement dates, please request through phone or email. If the shipment date (1st or 15th of the month) lands on day when our shipping providers are closed (holidays, sundays, etc) we reserve the right to ship the Blitz Box the next possible day. This could be a day or two before or after the date of expected shipment.
30-Day Tackle Satisfaction Guarantee
The Customer and/or subscriber has 30 days starting from the purchase date to contact firstname.lastname@example.org to issue a return request. This is valid for a new subscription of a Regular Blitz Box and/or Warrior Blitz Box subscription. The subscriber(customer) will recieve a full refund for the subscription. The return shipping is at the customer's expense. Once the subscription box has been recieved, the transaction will be refunded back to the initial credit card. It will take 5-10 days to see the refund back on the subscriber's (customer's) credit card statement. All tackle must be in New Condition (unused, unopened, undamaged and in its original packaging). This Guarantee is also applicable to kits, gift boxes and individual tackle items for sale only on our website.
Salt Warrior LLC takes every extra effort to provide the best service to our customers which includes receiving, responding to, and/or implementing user feedback. We welcome feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions; however, any Feedback disclosed, submitted or offered to us on or by this Site shall be and remain the property of Salt Warrior LLC. When supplying feedback, you agree to give any and all property rights and interests to Salt Warrior LLC and agree to allow our company unlimited use, commercial or otherwise, of any Feedback. No compensation or approval will be asked for use of any feedback.
Free Shipping / Promotion Codes / Free Gifts / Bonus Items
Free Shipping coupons and/or promotional codes are only valid for items purchased on the ecommerce store or over the phone via direct orders. Stand-alone Tackle Kits x Salt Warrior, Blitz Box Regular and Blitz Box Warrior monthly service plans are excluded from these promotions. One coupon code or "promotion code" is allowed per house hold. A house hold refers to any duplication of the following: phone, email, shipping address, billing address and name. Promotion codes are subject to change at anytime.
All submissions must be original content, meaning the entrant has personally created them or received permission from the person who originally developed them.
- Entrants agree that any submitted content can be used by Salt Warrior LLC and or its partners for use online, in print magazine and on social media platforms.
- Entrants can only win one giveaway (including contests and sweepstakes) per year (365 days from the date the giveaway winner was selected).
- Winner must be 18+ or have a legal guardian's permission to enter and be a legal residient of the United States.
- Winner may be required to cover shipping & handling fees, taxes and all other fees unless stated in the giveaway.